Coorg Jungle Camp offers conference hall, swimming pool, children's park, restaurant and bar. Located amid lush green coffee plantations, Coorg Jungle Camp Holiday Resort is an ideal escapade for travellers who need a break from their monotonous city life. This budget property welcomes guests with heart-warming hospitality and offers them comfortable lodging facility. The property offers different types of rooms, including Standard Room, Deluxe Balcony Room and Honeymoon Cottage and Jungle Suite. Essential amenities and attached bathrooms are available in all rooms. Recreational facilities offered at the property include swimming pool, children's park and dance floor. Adventurous activities like jeep safari, cycling, trekking and kayaking are organised here upon request. For official meetings and conferences, the property maintains a multi-purpose hall, which is complete with requisite amenities. Guests can relish scrumptious vegetarian, non-vegetarian and barbecued dishes at the on-site multi-cuisine restaurant while wines and spirits can be enjoyed at the in-house bar. Cauvery Nisargadhama, a beautiful island of Cauvery River, lies in proximity to this property. Guests can enjoy boating and elephant rides here.
Cost ( Per Night )
|Occupancy||Single||Double||Extra Person||Child(between 5-12 yrs)|
|Standard Rooms||Rs 5,500/-||Rs 5,500/-||Rs 2020/-||Rs 1000/-|
|Deluxe Balcony rooms||Rs 6,050/-||Rs 6,050/-|
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in Standard Rooms and Deluxe Balcony Room on single/double occupancy
- Service Tax
- Large Spacious AC rooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Continental / Indian Breakfast
- TV in the room
- Children’s Play Area
ADDITIONAL FACILITIES (AT EXTRA COST):
- Laundry Service
- Candle Light Dinner
- Indoor Games
- Boat Ride
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.