Coach Tour - Bangalore - Coorg(Madikeri) - Bangalore ( 2 Nights / 3 Days)
Coorg or Kodagu is a tiny district nestling in the lap of mighty Western Ghats in the State of Karnataka, India. A district with unique culture of its own, this verdant landscape has been eulogized by many an acclaimed personality in vivid terms. Coorg is the ‘Coffee Bowl’ of the country as it accounts for nearly 40 per cent of the country’s total coffee production. The land is also called by many as the “Scotland of India” for its sheer natural beauty.
Come and experience this heaven on earth!
Day 1 - Bangalore Airport at morning 7.00 am & Railway Station at 8.30 am
Day 3 - Drop to Railway Station at 5.30 pm and Airport at 7 pm
What is included in the tour
- Per person rates in Indian Rupees – applicable for 2 or 3 persons staying together sharing same room.
- Non A/c accommodation with breakfast and taxes.
- Transportation by A/C Coach, driver allowance, fuel, parking charges as per the itinerary only. Driving from morning 08.00am to 20.00hrs
- Guide service is provided for group of 11 above traveling together.
- Our Chauffeur will act as escort up to 10 persons travelling together.
- GST 5% Included
What is NOT included in the tour
- Lunch, dinner and personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, video Camera fee.
- Air / Train Ticket / Entry tickets
- Any items not listed in Inclusions.
Cost ( Per Person for 2 Nights)
|Single||Double||Triple||Child between 5-12 yrs|
|Rs 13000/-||Rs 9250/-||Rs 8500/-||Rs 2500/-|
Day 01: Bangalore / Coorg - Madikeri: (300Kms / 6 - 7 Hrs)
Meet on arrival at Bangalore Airport / Railway station and drive to Coorg – Madikeri. On arrival check into your hotel, lunch & relax. Later proceed to visit Abbey falls-Tucked away between private coffee and spice estates, Madikeri Fort, Omkareshwara Temple, Raja Seat- is an enchanting picnic spot with a swathing in the nature's lap. A visitor to this spot is sure to enjoy the marvelous sight of Sun set and gorgeous valley and mountain ranges. Return to hotel, overnight.
Day 02: Coorg - Madikeri:
Morning breakfast, proceed to visit Bhagamandala - situated at the confluence of two rivers, the Cauvery and the Kanika. A third river, the Sujyothi is said to join from underground. It is considered sacred as a river confluence, visit Talacauvery - known as Dakshin Kashi is the birthplace of river Cauvery at the foot of the breathtaking Brahmagiri Hills in Coorg. Optional coffee plantation visit. Return to hotel, overnight.
Day 03: Coorg - Madikeri / Bangalore:
Early breakfast checkout and proceed to Dubare elephant camp (to reach the place before 09.00Hrs) offer the 3 hour experience with Elephants consisting of elephant Grooming, feeding & Coracle Ride, later visit Cauvery Nisargadhama, Lunch at Kushalnagar and later visit Bylakuppe/ Golden Temple - largest Tibetan settlement in South India. Later drive to Bangalore. On arrival drop to Railway station / Airport to board Train / Flight for onward destination. Tour Ends.
This tour can be booked by minimum of 4 persons up to 34 persons.
What is Coach Tour ? Our Coach Tours are designed for the individual travelers to join with other fellow travelers together and make friends. We offer the following categories of hotels:
- Silver – 3 Star Hotels
- Gold – 4 Star Hotels
- Platinum – 5 Star Hotels
In cities where the categories are not available the lower category will be provided and rates have been taken in our costings for the lower categories. as mentioned hotel names already.
|Hotel Mayura Valley View / Le Coorg / Crystal Court / Ventateshwara Residancy|
- Tempo Traveler – Transporter 12 +1 seator – suitable for 11 to 11 pax – matching interior, air conditioning – 10 Hand Baggage – 9-10 Suitcases
- Mini Coach – 18 + 1 seator for 11 to 17 pax – matching interior, air conditioning, microphone.
- Coach – 35+1 seator for 25 to 34 pax- matching interior, air conditioning, microphone.
- Our Experienced Chauffeurs will take care of all your needs for the duration of the tour.
- Your Chauffeurs will offer you the greatest degree of flexibility, as he will be able to accommodate your needs and changes to your schedule even on short notice.
- All our vehicles are fully air-conditioned, constantly maintained and are of the highest standards.
- All Chauffeurs are fluent in English(some other local languages) and have extensive experience in touring knowledge of India.
- Vehicles will be at your disposal from 0800hrs to 2000hrs daily.