Coach Tour - Bangalore - Coorg(Madikeri) - Bangalore ( 2 Nights / 3 Days)
Coorg or Kodagu is a tiny district nestling in the lap of mighty Western Ghats in the State of Karnataka, India. A district with unique culture of its own, this verdant landscape has been eulogized by many an acclaimed personality in vivid terms. Coorg is the ‘Coffee Bowl’ of the country as it accounts for nearly 40 per cent of the country’s total coffee production. The land is also called by many as the “Scotland of India” for its sheer natural beauty. Come and experience this heaven on earth!
Day 1 - Boarding Point in Bangalore: Hotel Maurya, 22/4, Race Course Road, Gandhi Nagar, Bangalore-560009 morning at 7.00 am. Coach departs at 07.15 hrs sharp.
Day 3 - Dropping point in Bangalore: Hotel Maurya, 22/4, Race Course Road, Gandhi Nagar, Bangalore-560009 evening at 19.00hrs.
Cost (Per Person for 2 Nights)
|Occupancy||Double||Triple||Single||Child (between 5-12 yrs)|
|Rate||Rs 6,500/-||Rs 6,000/-||Rs 10,000/-||Rs 5,000/-|
* Prices are based on minimum of 8 adults travelling in a Tempo Traveller. We shall refund if less than 8 or share revised quote for travel based on number of adults travelling together.
Day 01( Fri) : Bangalore / Coorg - Madikeri: (300Kms / 6 - 7 Hrs)
Assemble at the venue before 07.00 hrs to board your luggage. Departure at 07.15hrs, drive to Coorg – Madikeri, en- route visit Bylakuppe/ Golden Temple - largest Tibetan settlement in South India. On arrival check into your hotel, lunch. Later proceed to visit Abbey falls-tucked away between private coffee and spice estates, Madikeri Fort, Omkareshwara Temple; Raja Seat- is an enchanting picnic spot with a swathing in the nature's lap. A visitor to this spot is sure to enjoy the marvellous sight of Sun set and gorgeous valley and mountain ranges. Return to hotel, overnight.
Day 02(Sat): Coorg - Madikeri:
Morning breakfast, proceed to visit Bhagamandala - situated at the confluence of two rivers, the Cauvery and the Kanika. A third river, the Sujyothi is said to join from underground. It is considered sacred as a river confluence, visit Talacauvery - known as Dakshin Kashi is the birthplace of river Cauvery at the foot of the breathtaking Brahmagiri Hills in Coorg. Optional coffee plantation visit. Return to hotel, overnight.
Day 03(Sun): Coorg - Madikeri / Bangalore:
Early breakfast checkout at 08.30hrs and proceed to Dubare elephant camp (to reach the place before 09.00Hrs) offer the 3 hour experience with Elephants consisting of elephant grooming, feeding & Coracle Ride, later visit Cauvery Nisargadhama, Lunch at Kushalnagar. Later drive to Bangalore to reach at 19.00hrs. Tour Ends.
This tour can be booked by minimum of 2 people and up to 30 persons.
What is Coach Tour? Our Coach Tours are designed for the individual travellers to join with other fellow travellers together and make friends. We offer the following categories of hotels:
- Silver – 3 Star Hotels
- Gold – 4 Star Hotels
- Platinum – 5 Star Hotels
Prices mentioned are for 3 star hotels. Check with for supplementary charges for 4 and 5 star hotels.
Coorg Palace/ Le Coorg / Hill Dale Crystal Court / KSTDC Mayura Valley View or similar
- Tempo Traveller – Transporter 12 +1 seator – suitable for 10 to 11 pax – matching interior, air conditioning – 10 Hand Baggage – 9-10 Suitcases
- Mini Coach – 18 + 1 seator for 11 to 17 pax – matching interior, air conditioning, microphone.
- Coach – 35+1 seator for 25 to 34 pax- matching interior, air conditioning, microphone.
- Our experienced drivers will take care of all your needs for the duration of the tour.
- Your drivers will offer you the greatest degree of flexibility, as he will be able to accommodate your needs and changes to your schedule even on short notice.
- All our vehicles are fully air-conditioned, constantly maintained and are of the highest standards.
- All drivers are fluent in English(some other local languages) and have extensive experience in touring knowledge the region.
- Vehicles will be at your disposal from 0830hrs to 2030hrs daily.
What is included in the tour
- Per person rates in Indian Rupees – applicable for 2 or 3 persons staying together sharing same room.
- Non A/c accommodation with breakfast and taxes.
- Transportation by A/C Car or Coach, driver allowance, fuel, parking charges as per the itinerary only.
- Our driver act as escort and takes you to all sightseeing places. You need to pay for entry tickets to visit and come back to vehicle as specified time.
- GST 5%.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Entry tickets to visit sightseeing places
- Lunch, dinner, personal expenses, viz., laundry, tips, video Camera fee.
- Air / Train Ticket tickets
- Any items not listed in Inclusions.