Bangalore --> Madikeri (Coorg) --> Bangalore (4 Nights 5 Days)
Coorg or Kodagu is a tiny district nestling in the lap of the mighty Western Ghats in the State of Karnataka, India. A district with an unique culture of its own, this verdant landscape has been eulogised by many an acclaimed personality in vivid terms. Coorg is the ‘Coffee Bowl’ of the country as it accounts for nearly 40 per cent of the country’s total coffee production. This land is also called by many as the “Scotland of India” for its sheer natural beauty.
Coorg has maintained its pristine nature intact amidst cries of environmental degradation. This district has maintained its secular culture by accommodating and assimilating all other cultures, resembling a ‘mini India’. River Cauvery, the lifeline of the State and neighbouring States, takes birth at the foothills of the awe-inspiring Brahmagiri Hills at Talacauvery. Long and circuitous roads, undulating paddy fields, thick canopy of coffee plantations, ever gurgling brooks and rivulets, lashing rains in monsoon, provide relief to the visitors from the monotonous routines. It is a heaven on earth, especially for honeymooners!
Day 01: Bangalore / Coorg - Madikeri: (300Kms / 6 – 7 Hrs)
Meet on arrival at Bangalore Airport / Railway station and drive to Coorg – Madikeri. On arrival check into resort, lunch & relax. Later proceed to visit Abbey falls-Tucked away between private coffee and spice estate, Madikeri Fort - The 19th century Madikeri fort with its stone ramparts now houses the prison, Omkareshwara Temple - Built in 1820 and featuring a blend of red-tile roofed Kerala architecture and Islamic-style domes. Evening visit Raja Seat- is an enchanting picnic spot with a swathing in the nature's lap. Return to hotel and overnight.
Day 02: Coorg - Madikeri:
Early breakfast checkout and proceed to Dubare elephant camp (to reach the place before 08.30Hrs) offer the 3 hour experience with Elephants consisting of elephant Grooming, feeding, later visit Cauvery Nisargadhama - is an island formed by river Cauvery and is used as a picnic spot island, with lush foliage of thick bamboo groves, Lunch at Kushalnagar and later visit Bylakuppe - largest Tibetan settlement in South India. The temple has 62 feet Buddha statues covered with gold plates is a wonderful sight anytime. Back to Hotel. Overnight.
Day 03: Coorg - Madikeri:
Morning breakfast, proceed to visit Bhagamandala - situated at the confluence of two rivers, the Cauvery and the Kanika. A third river, the Sujyothi is said to join from underground, visitTalacauvery - known as Dakshin Kashi is the birthplace of river Cauvery at the foot of the breathtaking Brahmagiri Hills in Coorg. The river flows down inconspicuously as 'Guptagamini' from here before re-emerging a small distance downwards at Nagateerta. Back to hotel. Overnight.
Day 04: Coorg – Madikeri / Nagarahole National Park / Iruppu falls: (100 Kms/3Hrs) (One way)
Breakfast, relax 11.30 AM proceed to Iruppu falls (we suggest to take snacks / packed lunch ) later on at 1500hrs visit Nagarahole National park go for a safari and back to hotel & over night
- Park and safari timings are : Morning 6 am to 8 am , Evening 3 pm to 5.30 pm
- Be sure to reach/leave the sanctuary before dusk / dawn as the roads leading to the place closes down at 6 PM.
Day 05: Coorg – Madikeri / Bangalore:
Morning breakfast checkout and drive to Bangalore. On arrival drop to Airport / Railway station to board the Flight / Train for further destination. Tour Ends.
|Place||Standard – 3*||
Deluxe – 4*
|Finest Honey Moon Resort|
Mayura Valley View
Club Mahindra Madikeri
Windflower Spa Resort
Taj Madikeri Resort & Spa
Evolve Back Coorg
What is included in the tour
- Per couple rates in Indian Rupees – applicable for 2 persons staying together sharing same room.
- Non A/c accommodation with breakfast and taxes.
- Transportation by A/C Car, driver allowance, fuel, parking charges as per the itinerary only. Driving from morning 08.00am to 20.00hrs
- Guide service is provided for group of 11 above traveling together.
- Our Chauffeur will act as escort up to 10 persons travelling together.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Lunch, dinner and personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips,video camera fee.
- Air / Train Ticket / Entry tickets / Local or accompanying guide charges if any
Cost ( Per Couple for 4 Nights )
3 * Hotel
Finest Honeymoon Resort
Tour Cost - Per Couple
* Prices are indicative, Final price will be furnished as per your requested date of travel
* Rates are not valid during Premium period from 20th Dec to 03rd Jan 2021