Copperhill is nestled in the thickly forested area, North of Madikeri (Mercara town), 7 kms on the Madikeri-Somwarpet Road in the Village of Makkandur.
Copperhill Villa was carefully planned, keeping in mind not to disturb the ecology and has been built on the area which had the least vegetation, even amending the architectural drawings to accommodate existing trees. The building blends with the topography and has the same color as that of coffee blossom. This area is home to coffee – both Robusta and Arabica, as well as pepper. It has been beautifully landscaped with abundance of hibiscus, Geraniums, ixora, azalea, wood rose, water lilies, etc.The rooms are designed on a floral theme, which is echoed in the bathrooms and the furnishings as well. All rooms offer a kaleidoscope view of the hills, covered with lush green forest and a scenic view of the sunset, which is phenomenal.
Cost ( Per Night )
|Occupancy||Single||Double||Extra Person||Child(between 5-12 yrs)|
|Deluxe Non Ac Cottages||Rs 11,900/-||Rs 11,900/-||Rs 3,000/-||Rs 2,000/-|
|Suite Non Ac Cottages||Rs 14800/-||Rs 14800/-|
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in Deluxe Cottage rooms on single/double occupancy
- Service Tax
- Large Spacious AC rooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Continental / Indian Breakfast
- TV in the room
ADDITIONAL FACILITIES (AT EXTRA COST):
- Laundry Service
- Camp Fire with Music
- Doctor on Call
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Lunch and Dinner