Explore Coorg - Private Tour - Mysore - Coorg ( Madikeri ) - Mysore (1 Night 2 Days)
Coorg is called “The Scotland of India”, because of its rolling hills and scenic countryside. Located in the Kodagu district, the elevation of this hill station town is over 1500 meter’s above sea level. Land of Kodavas known for hospitality, coffee, cardamom, pepper, orange and honey. Kodavas are known for their own tradition and culture.
Madikeri is the picturesque capital (district headquarters) of Kodagu (also called Coorg). The capital of Kodagu district is located in a beautiful hilly setting surrounded by the forested slopes of the Western Ghats. Perhaps one among few hill stations still not polluted in the country. Time to take some fresh air and re-charge yourself.
Cost (Per Person for 1 Night)
|Occupancy||Double||Triple||4 Persons||Single||Child (between 5-12 yrs)|
|Rate||Rs 5,000/-||Rs 3,750/-||Rs 3,400/-||Rs 10,000/-||Rs 1,000/-|
* Prices are indicative, Final price will be furnished as per your requested date of travel
Day 01: Mysore / Coorg - Madikeri: (120Kms / 3Hrs)
Meet on arrival at Mysore Railway Station / Bus Station and drive to Coorg – Madikeri. On arrival check into resort, lunch & relax. Later proceed to visit Abbey falls-Tucked away between private coffee and spice estate, Madikeri Fort - The 19th century Madikeri fort with its stone ramparts now houses the prison, Omkareshwara Temple - Built in 1820 and featuring a blend of red-tile roofed Kerala architecture and Islamic-style domes. Evening visit Raja Seat- is an enchanting picnic spot with a swathing in the nature's lap. Return to hotel and overnight.
Day 02: Coorg - Madikeri / Mysore:
Early breakfast checkout and proceed to Dubare elephant camp (to reach the place before 08.30Hrs) offer the 3 hour experience with Elephants consisting of elephant Grooming, feeding, later visit Cauvery Nisargadhama - is an island formed by river Cauvery and is used as a picnic spot island, with lush foliage of thick bamboo groves, Lunch at Kushalnagar and later visit Bylakuppe - largest Tibetan settlement in South India. The temple has 62 feet Buddha statues covered with gold plates is a wonderful sight anytime. Later drive to Mysore. On arrival drop to Airport / Railway station to board the Flight / Train for onward destination.
Hotels / Resorts
Coorg - Madikeri : Hotel Mayura Valley View / Wood Stock Resort / Le Coorg or Similar
What is included in the tour
- Per person rates in Indian Rupees – applicable for 2 or 3 persons staying together sharing same room.
- Non A/c accommodation with breakfast and taxes.
- Transportation by A/C Car, driver allowance, fuel, parking charges as per the itinerary only. Driving from morning 08.00am to 20.00hrs
- Guide service is provided for group of 11 above traveling together.
- Our Chauffeur will act as escort up to 10 persons travelling together.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Lunch, dinner and personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips,video camera fee.
- Air / Train Ticket / Entry tickets / Local or accompanying guide charges if any
2 to 4 persons - A/c Sedan, 5 to 6 persons - A/c Innova, 7 to 10 persons – A/c Tempo Traveller, 11 to 25 persons – A/c Mini Coach, 26 to 35 persons – A/c Deluxe Coach