When you step into the portals of Orange County, Coorg, you leave one world behind, and step seamlessly into another: the bygone era of the Gentleman Planter. Ensconced in the cocooned comforts of a lush 300-acre plantation paradise, the resort is perfumed with the subtly intoxicating aroma of coffee and spice. Come, allow the Spirit of the land to infuse your very being, and coax you gently on a personal voyage of discovery.
Orange County, Coorg, comes equipped with an array of facilities designed to help you forget the world you’ve left behind. From out of the world dining destinations, to a large communal pool and an exclusive infinity pool, to a romantic coffee lounge and library, and an esoteric Ayurvedic Spa, Orange County offers the kind of facilities and services that make this destination a journey in itself.
Cost ( Per Night )
|Occupancy||Single||Double||Extra Person||Child(between 5-12 yrs)|
|County Cottage||Rs 30500/-||Rs 30500/-||Rs 5000/-||Rs 3500/-|
|Lilly Pool Cottage||Rs 35250/-||Rs 35250/-|
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in County Cottage & Lilly Pool Cottage on single/double occupancy
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic).
- Complimentary use of tea/coffee dispensers in the room replenished once daily.
- One Session of Guided Plantation Tour & Forest Trek.
- All meals (Lunch / Dinner / Breakfast)
- Service Tax
- Large Spacious AC rooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Continental / Indian meals
- TV in the room
- Usage of Pool
- Plantation walk
- Doctor on Call
Additional facilities (at extra cost):
- Laundry Service
- Ayurveda and Spa
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.