Prashanthi resort opened its first resort at Coorg. It is located around 5 km from the bustand of Madikeri (the capital of Coorg), on the Mangalore-Madikeri highway. To reach Prashanti, it takes just 1 hour drive from Nagarahole.
Built on the theme of coffee and spice plantation life, the resort provides Coorg style traditional food to reflect the true spirit of this district. The serene surroundings of scenic beauty makes this place a perfect getaway from the busy schedules of everyday life.
At this location one can enjoy the lovely sight of landscapes & cool breeze. This valley is housed in a part of untouched evergreen mountain ranges which is approached through zig zag roads by the side of paddy fields, coffee, cardamom plantations and green mountains draped in mist. Location is blessed with the chirping songs of the birds. Off course free from pollution & stress of the outer world.
Cost ( Per Night )
|Occupancy||Single||Double||Extra Person||Child(between 5-12 yrs)|
|Individual Cottage||Rs 3,550/-||Rs 7,110/-||Rs 3,000/-||Rs 2,000/-|
|Deluxe Cottage||Rs 4,600/-||Rs 9,140/-|
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in Individual Cottage and Deluxe Cottage on single/double occupancy
- All Meals
- Indoor & Out Door Games
- Bon Fire depending on weather
- Service Tax
- Large Spacious AC rooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Continental / Indian Breakfast
- TV in the room
Additional facilities (at extra cost):
- Laundry Service
- Doctor On Call
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.