At The Casiita- the resort in Coorg one wakes up to the relentless chirping of birds to say “Its not a dream. Birdsong is real”. The uniqueness of the accommodation is that none of the rooms are generic in nature. The interiors are done in cheerful colours lend an individual character to the rooms. All the rooms are well designed with elegant decor, a teapoy and chairs, a cupboard/cabinet to fulfill all the requirements of today’s travellers. An attached & well-maintained bathroom filled with amenities with hot and cold water.
Green fields and sprawling coffee plantations whisk by you, as you propel through the undulating highway to the coffee land Coorg. The Casiita, Coorg is not hidden away in some remote hinderland but it has masked itself from semi-obscurity in a fairly deliberate attempt to keep a low profile on the Madikeri – Kushalnagar main road. It blends into the countryside unostentatiously adding gentle refinement and old world Charm.
This property is ensconced in a peaceful setting facing Cauvery Nisargadhama in Coorg 2kms from Kushalnagar bus-stop offers a chic charm amidst the rustic and rugged ambience. The Casiita houses 17 well-appointed cottages and rooms set up in this verdant and lush land, Coorg.
Cost ( Per Night )
|Occupancy||Single||Double||Extra Person||Children between 6 – 12 years|
|AC Presidential Cottage||Rs 3700/-||Rs 3700/-||Rs 1000/-||Rs 1000/-|
|Presidential Cottage||Rs 3303/-||Rs 3303/-|
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in AC Presidential Cottage /Presidential Cottage
- Service Tax
- Large Spacious AC rooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Continental / Indian Breakfast
- TV in the room
- Children’s Play Area
ADDITIONAL FACILITIES (AT EXTRA COST):
- Laundry Service
- Coffee Shop
- Doctor on call
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.