Located in Coorg, Tadiyandamol is the second highest peak in Karnataka. A combination of scenic beauty yet being not too strenuous, Tadiyandamol is the perfect introduction for anyone who wants to take up trekking.
Tadiyandamol is with an elevation of 5740 ft. The trail takes you through the vast expanse of the Shola forests, through endless lush green grasslands and streams. It is a day trek which makes it even more doable for city folks- whether avid trekkers or beginners. Camping at Tadiyandamol peak amid gusty winds is a completely enthralling experience. The journey to the top is laced with charming landscapes. Packed lunch will be relished along the way, amidst the salubrious environs.
What is included in the tour
- Non-A/C Transport by Jeep
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
Assemble / reporting : Morning
- 07.45 to 08.00 a.m. At our office - Skyway International Travels, Mayura Valley View Hotel, Near Raja seat , Madikeri.
- We start sharp 08:15 a.m from our office in Madikeri,
- Drive to Tadiyandmol Peak, en-route visit PadiIgguthappa Temple, one of the holiest temples for the Kodavas.
- Later reach the trek point near Nalakand Palace which is on the base of the hill.
- 10.00 am - Star your trek for 8 kms. Reach peak and enjoy nature and fresh air. Take photos. You have 15 to 20 minutes time.
- 11.00 am - Start your return trek after capturing the Panoramic view reach back the base village.
- 11.45 am return to base
- 12.15 pm - start your return journey and drop off at our office at 1:15 pm.