The Windflower Resorts and Spa is situated in Coorg. The city offers vivid scenery of nature and beautiful sight seeing places. An overall ambiance of luxury and comfort has been carefully created at the hotel to make corporate and leisure travelers feel more welcome while giving more reasons to stay with distinct accommodation experience not quite like any other. The varying requirements of travelers are fulfilled as ample conveniences are offered at the hotel. The open air multi-cuisine restaurant offers an exquisite view of the stars above and cool breeze adds to excitement. The coffee shop pampers patrons taste buds with some fantastic delicacies in a soothing ambiance that will uplift their mood as well. The resort provides well-maintained business and meeting facilities to corporate guests that include a conference room, boardroom and business centre. Moreover, the swimming pool, reading lounge, activity room and meditation points on the waterfront serve recreational needs of guests. One can enliven their mind and body at the on-site spa centre or by indulging in a range of exciting activities like yoga classes, outdoor/indoor games and quad biking. The rooms of the resort feature intricate decors and superior furnishings, radiating warmth and comfort. They are nowhere short of comfort, convenience or luxury. They are cozy cocoons designed with elegance to offer a relaxing experience to the guests. The rooms provide contemporary comfort with delicate touches of lavishness and comfortable stay.
Cost ( Per Night )
|Occupancy||Single||Double||Extra Person||Child(between 5-12 yrs)|
|Studio Room||Rs 13,960/-||Rs 13,960/-||Rs 3,200/-||Rs 1200/-|
|Suite Rooms||Rs 16,970/-||Rs 16,970/-|
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in Studio rooms and Suite Rooms on single/double occupancy
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic).
- Complimentary use of tea/coffee dispensers in the room replenished once daily.
- Use of Swimming Pool and Open air Jacuzzi ( with proper attire) & other facilities
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- 01 Complimentary Session of Plantation Tour (Timings –08:00 AM to 10:00 AM OR 04:00 PM to 06:00 PM)
- Complimentary Use of Swimming Pool, Indoor Games (Ludo, chess, carom, cards, scramble etc)
- Service Tax
- Large Spacious AC rooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Continental / Indian meals
- TV in the room
- Activity Centre
- Doctor on Call
Additional facilities (at extra cost):
- Sports enthusiasts can borrow cricket or golf sets, badminton racquets or any other sports equipment.
- Laundry Service
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.