Private Tour : Bangalore - Coorg(Madikeri) - Bangalore [1 Night 2 Days]
Coorg or Kodagu is a tiny district nestling in the lap of the mighty Western Ghats in the State of Karnataka, India. A district with unique culture of its own, this verdant landscape has been eulogized by many an acclaimed personality in vivid terms. Coorg is the ‘Coffee Bowl’ of the country as it accounts for nearly 40 per cent of the country’s total coffee production. The land is also called by many as the “Scotland of India” for its sheer natural beauty. Come and experience this heaven on earth!
What is included in the tour
- Per person rates in Indian Rupees – applicable for 2 or 3 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Non A/C accommodation with breakfast and taxes
- Transportation by A/C Car, driver allowance, fuel, parking charges as per the itinerary only. Driving from morning 08.00am to 20.00hrs
- Guide service is provided for group of 11+ traveling together
- Our Chauffeur will act as escort up to 10 people travelling together.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Lunch, Dinner and personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, video camera fee, etc
- Air / Train Ticket / Entry tickets / Local or accompanying guide charges (if any)
Cost ( Per Person for 1 Night )
|Occupancy||Single||Double||Triple||4 Persons||Child (between 5-12 yrs)|
|Rate||Rs 13,100/-||Rs 6,500/-||Rs 4,750/-||Rs 4,250/-||Rs 1,000/-|
* Prices are indicative, Final price will be furnished as per your requested date of travel
2 to 4 passengers - A/C Sedan ; 5 to 6 passengers - A/C Innova ; 7 to 10 passengers - A/C Tempo Traveller ;11 to 25 passengers - A/C Mini Coach ; 26 to 35 passengers - A/C Deluxe Coach
Day 01: Bangalore / Coorg - Madikeri: (300Kms / 6 - 7 Hrs)
Meet on arrival at Bangalore Airport / Railway station and drive to Coorg – Madikeri. On arrival check into resort, lunch & relax. Later proceed to visit Abbey falls-Tucked away between private coffee and spice estate, Madikeri Fort - The 19th century Madikeri fort with its stone ramparts now houses the prison, Omkareshwara Temple - Built in 1820 and featuring a blend of red-tile roofed Kerala architecture and Islamic-style domes. Evening visit Raja Seat- is an enchanting picnic spot with a swathing in the nature's lap. Return to hotel and overnight.
Day 02: Coorg - Madikeri / Bangalore:
Early breakfast checkout and proceed to Dubare elephant camp (to reach the place before 08.30Hrs) offer the 3 hour experience with Elephants consisting of elephant Grooming, feeding, later visit Cauvery Nisargadhama - is an island formed by river Cauvery and is used as a picnic spot island, with lush foliage of thick bamboo groves, Lunch at Kushalnagar and later visit Bylakuppe - largest Tibetan settlement in South India. The temple has 62 feet Buddha statues covered with gold plates is a wonderful sight anytime. Later drive to Bangalore. On arrival drop to Airport / Railway station to board the Flight / Train for onward destination.
Coorg - Madikeri : KSTDC Valley View Hotel / Hilldale Resort ( Crystal Court) / Coorg Heights / Le Coorg or Similar