Taj Madikeri Resort & Spa is upscale resort set in 73 hectares of rainforest lies 8 km from the 17th-century Madikeri Fort and 13 km from the scenic Abbey Falls. Featuring exposed beams and panelled ceilings, the luxurious rooms have free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, minibars, and tea and coffee making facilities. Upgraded rooms add living space, while the 1-bedroom villas offer balconies, fireplaces and plunge pools. There are 4 dining options including an international restaurant and a poolside grill, as well as a hip bar. There's also an outdoor pool, a spa and a fitness room. Activities include trekking, coffee tasting and pottery sessions are also available.
Cost ( Per Night )
|Occupancy||Single||Double||Extra Person||Child(between 5-12 yrs)|
|Superior Charm Room||Rs 21,520/-||Rs21,520/-||Rs 2,500/-||Rs 2,500/-|
|Deluxe Delight Room||Rs 23,350/-||Rs 23,350/-|
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in Superior Charm Room and Deluxe Delight rooms on single/double occupancy
- Service Tax
- Large Spacious AC rooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Continental / Indian Breakfast
- TV in the room
- Swimming Pool
- Currency Exchange
ADDITIONAL FACILITIES (AT EXTRA COST):
- Laundry Service
- Fitness Center
- Doctor On Call
- Beauty Saloon
- 2,000 square feet Activity Centre with Xbox gaming, billiards table, virtual golf, PlayStation consoles and board games
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.